Rush Information 2019
Alpha Epsilon Delta is the university’s oldest pre-professional health society (with over 20 years on campus) and creates a tight-knit family environment for its members. AED has a huge alumni network; ranging from University of Michigan AED alum at Harvard Medical School, University of Michigan Dental School, practicing physicians, PAs, dentists, pharmacists, nurses and more. AED is a community that supports each other in reaching professional and personal goals.
AED only accepts new members once a year, in the Fall, to ensure that all new members have an entire year to become comfortable and join the AED family. We hope to see you during our Fall 2020 Rush Season!
Any questions or concerns (on what AED is, what AED can provide you, or any specifics) may be directed to our Rush Chair, Kerry Lindquist (email@example.com).
Requirements to Rush AED:
– Be a current Freshman, Sophomore, or Junior at the University of Michigan Ann Arbor
– Plan to enter the healthcare field (Pre-Med, Pre-PA, Pre-Dent, Pre-Vet, Nursing, Pre-Pharm, etc.)
– Have a minimum overall GPA of 3.3, and a Math/Science GPA of 3.2 (see Math Science GPA Calculator)
– Plan to not be going abroad for the 2020 school year (Fall and Winter semesters)
– Complete and submit and application
Rush events and application deadlines are coming soon!